Who we are
I am a Championship-Winning Sports Car Spotter, Race Strategist, and Consultant.
Over the years we have contributed to nearly 40 Championships and Vice-Championships, from TCR to DPi, and helped win every major North American endurance race at least twice. We have been exceptionally privileged to be teammates with some of the best men and women in the industry and have enjoyed success on every level. Our experience includes nearly every facet of the sport, except driving the trucks to the track and the racecars on it professionally.
Here's what we're like on the radio
Recent Race Broadcasts
IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
2021 12 Hours of Sebring
GTD – #88 Porsche 911 GT3 R
- Wittmer, AWA ‘Driven’ to Follow Winning Pilot Challenge Plan
- Wittmer Powers AWA McLaren Win
- Michelin Pilot Challenge Offers Exciting, Close Competition Again
- Perfect Restart Pushes Wittmer, Fidani to Win in Pilot Challenge Opener
- Know Before They Go Green - Scuderia Corsa and the Rolex 24 At Daytona
- ROUSH Performance to Host iRacing Off-Road Series
- Restart Propels Whittmer & Fidani to Daytona Victory
- CINQUIÈME VICTOIRE À DAYTONA POUR KUNO WITTMER : RETOUR SUR UN NOUVEL EXPLOIT!
Teams & Clients
Past & Present
Trevor’s experience and depth of knowledge in all areas of sports car racing makes him an invaluable in multiple capacities on a team, ultimately translating to results. His passion for the sport shines through on even the most challenging days; a true team player.
Working with Trevor is fantastic! He is able to focus a many different positions, whether it is race strategy, spotting, or just about anything else, and execute. He can even made a sick barista apron!
Trevor was my very first experience with a spotter in motorpsorts, and was a game changer. The professionalism & character that he carried throughout the entire 2020 season was demonstrated by the success we had, was an honour to work with him and was pleased to have won a championship together.
Most of my racing takes place in Europe and I was a bit skeptical about having a spotter for the 24h COTA. Within a lap, I’d changed my opinion. It’s an extra pair of eyes, that can make the difference between winning a losing. Especially in multiclass racing. Trevor not only knows his stuff, he knows when to keep quiet as well. He absolutely strikes the right balance and is an invaluable part of any team.